In this post i am going to explain How to Hard Reset Samsung Phones When Home Key Not Work, Yes we can reset Samsung phones when home key is not in working condition. To understand better you must read this post till end, Because if you done any mistake you can brick your Samsung phone easily.
If you Samsung phone have home button then 95% we need home key to enter in recovery, to restore Samsung phone to factory. Really i have not any solution without dissemble cellphone. But we can restore and Samsung Android phone by flashing firmware using pit file.
To restore Samsung Android phones without home button we need to flash full firmware with pit file. Please don’t start flashing until you know what you are going to do. Better read this post and related information before start. Before starting this you need to download and follow the instruction below.
- Download latest Samsung firmware for your device.
- Download Latest Samsung drivers to your PC.
- Download Samsung Odin and read What Is Odin And How To Use Complete Guide.
- Download any Unzip utility from this page.
- Arrange Samsung original USB cable.
- Arrange Samsung download mode jig Make your own or buy from market.
Follow the instructions below how to flash Samsung with pit file?
- Unzip all file which you have downloaded
- Install Samsung USB drivers to your Windows PC.
- Reboot your Samsung phone in to download mode by using Samsung download mode JIG.
- Connect phone to PC and let Windows complete drivers installation.
- Open odin3 and select firmware (.tar.md5) file in PDA or AP.
- Select pit file and make sure Odin checked Re-Partition option automatically.
- Make sure you have selected correct Samsung firmware file for you model.
- Press Start and wait till you get PASS message at top left corner of then odin.
Important Message: Do at your own risk, Don’t cry if you brick your Samsung device due to less reading or due to hardware fault in your Samsung phone. I just written this for those who really want to learn.
Samsung Download Mode JIG
Screenshots: How to flash Samsung with pit file?
Please write in comments if you still have any problem, I will try to answer as soon as i can, Follow us on Google Plus, Youtube, Facebook to stay connected.
Good Luck! you all friends