In this post i am going to share hard reset method for Docomo N-08D Medias TAB UL. Because i have spent lots of my time to search hard reset method for N-08D but i was failed. I have also read Docomo official page About PINs and Passwords but nothing found there. They only mentioned 0000 as device password but this not worked for me.
I also tried lots of combinations mentioned about N-04C at gsmhosting but this method was hard to understand. After lots of combinations used and internet search i am now able to tell how to calculate master password for Docomo N-08D Medias TAB UL. So please keep reading till end of this post i hope you will learn something as me.
NTT Docomo Medias TAB UL N-08D Hard Reset:
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold [VOL+] + [VOL-] + [Power Key]
- Wait until you see Download Mode on screen
- Then press VOL- You will see System Recovery
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Use Volume Down for Cursor And Volume Up for Select
- Select Yes to delete all user data
- Now device will ask for password
During my search i have seen Docomo have used a special password for every device based on IMEI. So you can extract device password using method described below. I have tested this method and this worked like a charm for me on N-08D. If your Docomo device have IMEI 123456789012345 you can use 2234 as device password.
How to Wipe data/ Factory reset Docomo N-08D TAB Video Tutorial: