Guys! if you are in search of Docomo NEC N-04C Medias Hard Reset method then you are at right place. I this post i am going to write how to wipe data and factory reset NEC N-04C Medias. Please read all post before continue.
Docomo NEC N-04C Medias Hard Reset:
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold [VOL+] + [VOL-] + [Power Key]
- Wait until you see Download Mode on screen
- Then press VOL- You will see System Recovery
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Use Volume Down for Cursor And Volume Up for Select
- Select Yes to delete all user data
- Now device will ask for password
- If your device IMEI is 123456789012345 then your password will be 2234.
- If this password not worked then you should try combinations written below.
Take the second digit then the last 4 and last 3 and last 2 in the IMEI then it is the password for recovery Source
If you still not understand you can visit NTT Docomo Medias TAB UL N-08D Hard Reset. Written more clear post with video tutorial.