Aslam-o-Alakium Friends to day I have fixed a Samsung sm-g530h dead boot phone so i have decided to post all information of cell phone repair for you. i also planning to start cell phone classes to teach friends and students. lets start how to repair Samsung dead boot via direct emmc.
Things that are needed to repair Samsung boot.
- ATF Box with jtag activation and emmc adapter.
- Bricked Samsung Android Mobile Phone with need to fix.
- Good soldering skills to solder emmc pinouts.
- Samsung latest or suitable .tar.md5 firmware for your Samsung cell phone.
- Some enameled copper wire, Soldering wire, Soldering iron and Soldering Paste,
Get direct emmc pin outs for your phone and solder carefully and correctly.
The easiest method for beginners like i-Unlock, I have added this picture requested by i-Unlock. I will start also JTAG and ISP Lectures @ PAKFONES.NET You can join us.
How to repair Samsung dead boot?
- Open ATF Box exe select ATF Plus.
- Select EMMC Tab.
- Check EMMC Direct Access Setting.
- Scan EMMC If EMMC card detected successfully.
- Then press Write button.
- Select .tar.md5 latest Samsung official firmware files for your phone.
- Press open ATF software will check the file and show you partitions selection window that are available in firmware file.
- Select needed partitions as shown in picture or just leave as ATF selected.
- Press Start button the EMMC programming will start and be finished in few minutes depends on your partition selection. Please don’t select unnecessary partitions.
- Enjoy we have done!
Note: The firmware file that worked for me ‘G530HXXU2AOE5_G530HOJV1AOE1_G530HXXU2AOE5_HOME.tar.md5‘ if you already have tried latest firmware withc is 5.0.2 and phone still dead please try this firmware.
Screenshots step by step:
Samsung g530h dead boot repair video:
Please don’t forget to subscribe via email if you want to get more useful post notification from this blog. Feel free to write in comments if you have any problem in your cell phone or contact us via contact form. We will try to help you to fix it as soon as we can. You can also visit our service lab or send us phone to fix it via any Currier Service.