Hi, Friends I received a Huawei y330 Android mobile phone today. Customer said that this is giving error while flashing or won’t get firmware by dload. So I checked by dload with my own firmware this phone also give me error “dload:update partition MBR failed” [FAIL] so i decided to flash phone with usb method. But when I started flashing by sp flash tool it give me error this “Error 5056 – BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069)” I have done flashing and decided to post here to help you. So let start how to fix it and why we get error.
- dload:update partition MBR failed
- Error 5056 – BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069)
Why it comes and what is the solution?
Because internal partition and file partition info not matching. It means that the files that you are trying to flash is larger than the available space on your device partition, Ensure the files that you are trying to flashing is exact same for your device model, or sometime due to secured boot. So in this case i have flashed SEC_RO file in side “Rework-Secro” folder. Then flashed full firmware.
Huawei Ascend Y330 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei MTK Mobile Phones With SP Flash Tool?
- First download Huawei firmware and extract it using any unzip utility.
- Install required MTK USB drivers.
- Then open sp flash tool available in firmware package.
- Press Scatter-loading button and go to USB_Upgrade folder then Rework-Secro folder and select MT6572_Android_scatter.txt
- Press Download and connect powered off mobile phone to usb cable.
- secro-sign.img flashing will be done in few seconds and Download OK message will be appear on screen with big green [O]
- Then again press Scatter-loading button and select MT6572_Android_scatter.txt in USB_Upgrade folder.
- Press Download button and wait let sp flash tool to test firmware files that are going to be flashed when finish file checking immediately connect powered off mobile phone to USB cable.
- Let Sp Flash Tool finish the job it will take few minutes.
- Disconnect phone from USB cable after appearing of Download OK message with big green [O]
- Power on your mobile phone and wait few minutes to complete boot process first time.
- Then configure phone with your required setting and done!
Screenshots one by one:
Please don’t forget to subscribe via email if you want to get more useful post notification from this blog. Feel free to write in comments if you have any problem in your cell phone or contact us via contact form. We will try to help you to fix it as soon as we can. You can also visit our service lab or send us phone to fix it via any Currier Service.