Hi, Here i am going to share Huawei G610-U20 upgrading via sd card. So read this post carefully and when you understand all then start doing this.
What we need to do this?
- Huawei G610 bricked ot working phone for test.
- Firmware file form G610-U20
- 4 GB SD Card formatted at FAT32
- A Computer with installed MTK 65xx Drivers and winrar or any other software that can unzip firmware file.
- A High Quality USB Cable.
- Huawei G610-U20 UPDATE.APP [Firmware] file size 1.02 GB Approximately.
How to do?
- Make a new folder in main directory of SD Card and rename it to dload.
- Copy UPDATE.APP to dload folder.
- Phone battery must be over 50% charged.
- Inser SD Card to phone and press Volum + and Volum down button then press power on and release power key when you see SD Card upgrade started on screen.
Note: I have done successfully as you have seen screenshots. Please don’t cry if you bricked your phone by your mistake wrong file selection or hardware fault in phone. some time i failed because phone internal memory chip EMMC was corrupted. so do it at your own risk i am not responsible for any damage of your device.
i will also try to post other flashing method for this model so you can search more information about huawei phones in Huawei Category.
Thank you for reading you also leave comments or visit my service lab if you have any problem.