Samsung i9502 flashing done
1. Choose correct flash file(s).
2. If you have PIT file chosen, then you must check ‘Repartition’ option.
3. Check flashing options if needed (Repartition, EFS clear, Boot update).
4. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
5. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Press ‘Flash’ button.
Selected model: GT-I9502
Software version: 24.9
File analysis… OK
Total file size: 0x8E4141C0 (2276 Mb)
Searching USB Flash Interface… detected COM30
Setup connection… OK
Reading PIT from phone… OK
Sending sboot.bin… OK
Sending boot.img… OK
Sending recovery.img… OK
Sending system.img… OK
Sending cache.img… OK
Sending hidden.img… OK
Sending modem.bin… OK
Sending esc_modem.bin… OK
Flashing done (time – 00:08:12)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.9
If you face any problem during flash this phone use two tricks may these will help you.
- Tick repartitions and select pit file.
- if pit not help you then you can try by renaming file to I9502ZNUIOH2_I9502CHUIOH2_5.0.1_CHINA_HOME.tar
Note: This phone i flashed with z3x pro you can try with odin3 method is same for odin3 and z3x only GUI difference. I will not responsible for any damage use this at your own risk.