LG F160 Hard reset with video
LG F160 restore to full factory setting methods
- In setting [No need to describe how to do]
- In service mode
To reset LG F160 to full factory defaults follow this.
- Power off this phone
- Press Vol + Home and Power on the phone [in some case we need Vol+ Vol+ Home to get service mode]
- Release power key when LG logo appear
- Connect USB and install drives if you have not already.
- Go to ABD folder and right click anywhere in empty area while holding Shif key.
- Click on Open command window here
- Type “adb reboot recovery” and hit Enter
- Phone will go to recovery and will reset automatically no need to touch.
We have done Enjoy!
If you wan to upgrade your LG Phone visit link below.