- A Locked Samsung S6 Edge (rooted).
- Computer with latest z3x pro software and Samsung drivers installed and working well.
- An original Micro USB data cable.
How to unlock Samsung S6 Edge?
The phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging.
3. Connect the phone to the PC with a USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select the device in ADB settings.
5. Press the ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off the phone, press vol. down + home + power).
2. Connect the phone to PC with a USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 24.7
Waiting ADB device... OK Reading phone info... Model: SM-G925T Android version: 5.1.1 Product code: SM-G925TZKATMB Phone version: G925TUVS3DOJC PDA version: G925TUVS3DOJC CSC version: G925TTMB3DOJC CSC country code: USA CSC sales code: TMB HW version: REV0.2 Phone S/N: R58G5xxxxxx Modem board: SHANNON333 RF cal date: 20150523 IMEI: Checking Super user right... true Initialization AT RIL... OK Check version... OK Initializating zTool... OK Running zTool, please wait... OK Reading nv data... OK Checking NV data... OK Calculating... OK Writing nv data... OK Rebooting phone... OK Unlock done Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.7
If you get any error just post in the comments I will try to answer as soon as possible.