Samsung S6 Edge SM-G925T Unlocking instructions with z3x pro.
What we need to unlock Samsung s6 edge?
- Locked Samsung S6 Edge (rooted) rooting instructions can found here.
- PC with latest z3x pro software and Samsung drivers installed and working well.
- USB data cable
How to unlock Samsung S6 Edge?
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 24.7
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM-G925TZKATMB
Phone version: G925TUVS3DOJC
PDA version: G925TUVS3DOJC
CSC version: G925TTMB3DOJC
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
HW version: REV0.2
Phone S/N: R58G5xxxxxx
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date: 20150523
Checking Super user right… true
Initialization AT RIL… OK
Check version… OK
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait… OK
Reading nv data… OK
Checking NV data… OK
Writing nv data… OK
Rebooting phone… OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.7
If you get any error just post in comments we will try to answer as soon as possible.