- 1 Samsung S6 Edge SM-G925T Unlocking instructions with z3x pro.
- 1.0.1 What we need to unlock Samsung s6 edge?
- 1.0.2 How to unlock Samsung S6 Edge?
- 1.0.3 UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS: Phone must be rooted! If the software can’t root the phone automatically, then you must root your device manually. 1. Power on the phone. 2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’, go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’. 3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed. 4. Select device in ADB settings. 5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes. To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock: 1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power). 2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed. 3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock. (Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.) Operation: Unlock Selected model: SM-G925T Software version: 24.7 Waiting ADB device… OK Reading phone info… Model: SM-G925T Android version: 5.1.1 Product code: SM-G925TZKATMB Phone version: G925TUVS3DOJC PDA version: G925TUVS3DOJC CSC version: G925TTMB3DOJC CSC country code: USA CSC sales code: TMB HW version: REV0.2 Phone S/N: R58G5xxxxxx Modem board: SHANNON333 RF cal date: 20150523 IMEI: Checking Super user right… true Initialization AT RIL… OK Check version… OK Initializating zTool… OK Running zTool, please wait… OK Reading nv data… OK Checking NV data… OK Calculating… OK Writing nv data… OK Rebooting phone… OK Unlock done Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.7
Samsung S6 Edge SM-G925T Unlocking instructions with z3x pro.
What we need to unlock Samsung s6 edge?
- Locked Samsung S6 Edge (rooted) rooting instructions can found here.
- PC with latest z3x pro software and Samsung drivers installed and working well.
- USB data cable
How to unlock Samsung S6 Edge?
If you get any error just post in comments we will try to answer as soon as possible.