Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 Flashing guide in this post i am going to share how to can we flash or upgrade Motorola Android pones using official firmware and factory tool. Official firmware mean the firmware that officially released by Motorola and factory tool mean Motorola Official flash or upgrade tool (RSD Lite)
What is Motorola RSD Lite:
Motorola RSD Lite is a software officially released by Motorola for flash or upgrade Motorola Smartphones. This tool can flash Motorola Phones in Fastboot mode. Download Motorola RSD Lite and install to you PC before starting anything. Then Install Motorola Drivers and follow the instructions below.
How to flash or upgrade Motorola phones.
- Press vol + and – and power on phone.
- Select Ap Fastboot mode.
- Connect USB cable PC to Phone.
- Let Windows install drivers completely.
- Open RSD Lite program and press … button to select file.
- Press start and let RSD Lite complete the flashing process it will take 5 to 10 minuets.
- Disconnect after finished.
Video Tutorial Flashing Motorola Smartphones Using RSD Lite: