Odin and firmware link posted below flashing method is same for odin and z3x
How to flash i9500 with Odin?
- Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power)
- Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
- Open Odin and select firmware file (unzip firmware first before selecting)
- Press start and wait for process finished.
- After finished you must restore factory defaults before use.
Visit this link how to reset samsung phones to factory defaults.
If you get any error during you can post in comments. if normal method not work you also use pit file google i9500 pit or just send me a message on my whatsapp 00923004537079 i i will help you to do it.
1. Choose correct flash file(s).
2. If you have PIT file chosen, then you must check ‘Repartition’ option.
3. Check flashing options if needed (Repartition, EFS clear, Boot update).
4. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
5. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Press ‘Flash’ button.
Selected model: GT-I9500
Software version: 25.0
File analysis… OK
Total file size: 0x9E7857D0 (2535 Mb)
Searching USB Flash Interface… detected COM30
Setup connection… OK
Reading PIT from phone… OK
Sending sboot.bin… OK
Sending boot.img… OK
Sending recovery.img… OK
Sending system.img… OK
Sending modem.bin… OK
Sending cache.img… OK
Sending hidden.img… OK
Flashing done (time – 00:09:06)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.0