Most of people facing problem in their Samsung Phones Like:
- how to fix Samsung s6 edge *#06# not working?
- How to fix *#0*# code not working on Samsung?
- Secret code not working on Samsung S7 Edge.
- How to upgrade Samsung S6 Edge to Marshmallow 6.0.1?
- How to flash Samsung S6Edge 6.0.1 firmware?
- How to skip some files from Samsung firmware?
- Samsung dialer codes not working
So these all related to firmware so you can fix these errors via changing firmware with correct version which your cellphone belongs to. In other words you can fix Samsung dialer codes not working by flashing your cellphone with correct one. Please check your cellphone comes from which country and then search firmware for same country and carrier.
But in some cases people facing problem during changing firmware, like flashing error with specific file name flashing failed sboot.img, boot.img, recovery.img, system.img,ext4.img, cache.img, cm.img,modem.img you can skip flashing any file from Samsung firmware. please read detail below i have done this during Samsung S6 Edge upgrade.
What things are needed to upgrade s6 edge firmware?
1. Choose correct flash file(s).
2. If you have PIT file chosen, then you must check ‘Repartition’ option.
3. Check flashing options if needed (Repartition, EFS clear, Boot update).
4. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
5. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Press ‘Flash’ button.
Operation: Flash Selected model: SM-G925F Software version: 25.0 File analysis... OK Total file size: 0xE3772BA0 (3639 Mb) Searching USB Flash Interface... detected COM30 Setup connection... OK Reading PIT from phone... OK Sending sboot.bin... OK Sending cm.bin... OK Sending boot.img... OK Sending recovery.img... OK Sending system.img... OK Sending modem.bin... OK Sending cache.img... OK Flashing done (time - 00:04:28) Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.0