[Most Common Android Smartphone Software Faults] In this post i will try to add Symptoms of software faults in Android cellphones, because of Android Smartphones are mostly being used these days, but this post is not only dedicated to smartphone faults description, Featured phone faults will be discussed also in this post.
I am receiving so many smartphones per day, my colleagues sending customer to me to check, phone have software fault or hardware. so this post will be much useful for all people who already working in mobile phone repair field or willing to learn about cell phone repair. I will share mobile phone software faults symptoms in this post, and will describe these faults and their fixes in cell phone repair courses online.
Most Common Android Smartphone Software Faults
We have Android smartphones from different brands in market these days. almost every cell phone manufacturer company making Android Smartphones. I am unable to find and add all smartphone manufacturers, but i know some names on top of the list of Android smartphone manufacturers e.g Samsung, Motorola, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei, Lenovo etc, you can see android smartphones software faults symptoms below, we will describe them in next lessons in different courses.
1- Stuck on logo
- Restart after showing logo
- Phone turned off after flickering screen lights
- Restart by pressing call button
- Restart on ringtone
- Restart on opening Game
- Restart on specific app
3- Unfortunately process has stopped (Only Android Smartphones FAaults)
- Unfortunately setting has stopped (cache, data file corrupted)
- unfortunately android has stopped
- unfortunately launcher has stopped
- unfortunately system ui has stopped
- unfortunately android process has stopped
- unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped
- unfortunately the process android.process.media has stopped
- unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped
- unfortunately the process com.android.settings has stopped
- unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped
- unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped
- android.process.acore has stopped working
- android process acore has stopped unexpectedly
- android process system isn’t responding
4- Dead but getting power on supply
5- Damaged Phone security (Something wrong in PM or NV)
- No service
- IMEI corrupted (IMEI changed to 12345. ??????, 000000, 04900000)
- WiFi and Bluetooth button grayed or disabled
6- Miners Setting faults
- Check operator (on call)
- No internet after turning on cellular data
- Talk back on and touch working on double tape
Most common Featured software faults
Featured phones also have quite similar software faults with android but some of featured phone fault are quite different then smart phones like.
- Screen lights on and then start blinking (Mostly appeared in Nokia DCT4 and DCT4+ Phones)
- Key pad lights start blink and nothing on screen (Mostly appear in Nokia MTK phones)
- Phone restart when go to ringtone options (Mostly appear in Nokia DCT4 1110, 1112, 1200, 1208, 1209 etc,)
Every faults we will describe in detail in our online cellphone repair courses.