In this tutorial I will show you How To Bypass Google Account Samsung Core Prime New Security 2016 using SideSync application. You can use this method, if your Samsung cellphone showing this message “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” . . . If you are looking for Samsung Note 5 FRP Solution Please visit This post.
This protection is also called “Factory Reset Protection FRP” and is something different from “Samsung Reactivation Lock”
Sometime we need to downgrade firmware security if you need firmware with downgrade security you can download from http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ you can visit How To Flash Samsung S6 SM-G920T USA With Odin3 with video and screenshots guide.
How To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Phones.
To remove, bypass, or unlock FRP “Factory Reset Protection” you need a PC with internet connection, WiFi connection, micro USB data cable and SideSync software.
Sidesynce Download Links:
- Samsung SideSync download page: http://www.samsung.com/us/sidesync/
- Google Drive Secured Online Storage: SideSync_220.127.116.11.exe
Bypass application download link:
How To remove google account?
- Download and install SydeSync software on your PC.
- Open Sidesync On PC and connect Samsung phone via usb cable.
- You will a popup screen showing “Open with” Three options Internet, Chrome and Galaxy Apps.
- You need to select Chrome and press “Just once”.
- Now type link in address bar correctly “http://www.pakfones.com/apps/qsm.apk“
- Hit enter and OK to download application.
- Now go back and you will see Chrome link is expired open Galaxy Apps Press OK to open Galaxy Apps.
- Tape on Search and type ES File you will see ES File Explorer under your search tape on it and press on install button.
- Galaxy Apps will ask for Samsung Account give your own Samsung account to download ES File Explorer.
- Will add next steps please follow video for more.
This method works only for Samsung phones!
This method will work only if you have installed firmware with “Android security patch level 2016-03-01” on your phone.If your phone have higher security patch then this method may not work. If this method will not work just reply in comments we will try to give solution.
Warning! You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged!
Remove the SIM card and SD card from your phone before this operation!
If you reset your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to do a full backup before!
Please don’t forget to Subscribe via email if you want to get more useful post notification from this blog. If you have any problem in your cell phone contact us via Quick Contacts. We will try to help you to fix it as soon as we can. You can also visit our service lab or send us phone to fix it via any Currier Service.