Here is how to fix Samsung s6 edge SM-G925F not accepting some codes like *#06#, *#0808# and some others. this post will also help you about.
- How to upgrade Samsung S6 Edge to Marshmallow 6.0.1?
- How to flash Samsung S6Edge 6.0.1 firmware?
- how to fix Samsung s6 edge *#06# not working?
- How to skip some files from Samsung firmware?
What things are needed to upgrade s6 edge firmware?
How to delete or skip some files from Samsung firmware? because in this s6 edge case hidden.img needed to delete from g925F firmware. Rename firmware file .md5 to .tar
Now open firmware file with Alzip and select Hidden.img file right click on it and press delete this will take few minutes to re compress firmware after few minutes this will finish the job now close Alzip and open Odin or Z3X or any other that you alrady using to flash Samsung firmware. Select firmware and press Start this will take few minutes to finish this job. you can disconnect usb cable after flashing finished. do hard reset Smasung s6 edge after flash. you have done now phone should be in working good after this. flashing screenshot and and log can be found below.
Note: This is tested and working without any error but This web site not responsible for any damage. by you mistake. if you get any problem you can contact us via contact page can be found in bottom of the main page of this site. for help. will will fix your phone over team viewer.
1. Choose correct flash file(s).
2. If you have PIT file chosen, then you must check ‘Repartition’ option.
3. Check flashing options if needed (Repartition, EFS clear, Boot update).
4. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
5. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Press ‘Flash’ button.
Selected model: SM-G925F
Software version: 25.0
File analysis… OK
Total file size: 0xE3772BA0 (3639 Mb)
Searching USB Flash Interface… detected COM30
Setup connection… OK
Reading PIT from phone… OK
Sending sboot.bin… OK
Sending cm.bin… OK
Sending boot.img… OK
Sending recovery.img… OK
Sending system.img… OK
Sending modem.bin… OK
Sending cache.img… OK
Flashing done (time – 00:04:28)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.0