3 things about Smartphone can make you a smart user of Smartphone no mater Android or iOS device is being used by you. I am sure if you will learn lots of about Smartphone that you don’t know already.
Smartphones are a class of mobile phones and of multi-purpose mobile computing devices. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Smartphones typically include various sensors that can be leveraged by their software, such as a magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope and accelerometer, and support wireless communications protocols such as Bluetooth, WiFi, and satellite navigation. Read more about Smartphone on Wikipedia.
3 Things about Smartphone:
Yes three things that can help you a lot to solve your Smartphone problems. I believe that these three things about a Smartphone are basics of mobile repairing, when we don’t know these three things we can’t diagnose mobile phone faults. so if you are a crazy Smartphone user or you are a Smartphone technician then you should read and understand these. please don’t forget to write your feelings after reading this post via comment.
- Smartphone Stuck on Black Screen
- Smartphone auto shutdown or restart (but working during connected charger)
- How to know A Smartphone is on hardware or software fault?
1- Smartphone Stuck on Black Screen:
If your Smartphone stuck on black screen (Nothing on screen but phone is able to receive calls and messages) you should read below to understand and fix black screen problem on a Smartphone.
My phone works but my screen is blank
Blank / Black screen fault in a Smartphone can be appear due to many reasons but some of them will be describe here.
- System failure (System problems / errors that affect the display of your phone).
- Damaged display unit or screen.
- Due to liquid damage.
Question: My phone works, but my screen won’t show anything. It is blank or black. What can I do to fix it?
Best answer: If the phone works just like usual. It still can receive calls, messages, chats or any notifications, but the screen is black / blank maybe that’s caused by some system problems / errors that affect the display of your phone.
My phone (Samsung Galaxy E5) is not using extension batteries, so I can’t remove them because the batteries are sticks into the phone (like Apple iPhone batteries). I tried to restart the phone by holding the power button for a minute, but that doesn’t work.
If you had a same problem and same phone type as me, here are some solutions that might help based on my experiences:
- You can wait until your phone batteries are dead, then recharge and restart the phone.
- You can restart your phone by holding the home, power, and volume down buttons together. (If volume down doesn’t work, try volume up.)
- If solutions 1 and 2 don’t work, please go to your phone services center.
- Remove protector and check the screen is it normal or broken. if screen is broken then it should be replaced with working display unit to fix black screen fault.
- If your phone’s screen is looking normal (it must not be broken) then you should remove it’s battery and then insert and Power ON your phone.
- if your Smartphone have fixed battery then you should first try to reset power of your cellphone by using buttons. you should press and hold all available buttons for 20-30 seconds. this method will reset your phone power and reboot it again. for example you have Samsung phone with fix battery and you need to reset its power, You may need to press and hold [VOL-] + [Home] + [Power Button] at same time for 15-20 seconds. In new Samsung devices like Samsung S8, S9, Note8, Note9 you need to press and hold [VOL-] + [Bixbay Button] + [Power Button] at same time for 15-20 seconds to fource reboot your Samsung.
2- Smartphone auto shutdown or restarting itself:
Smartphone auto shutdown or restart but working good while connected charger; If your mobile phone shutting down automatically or being restarted itself then you should follow these steps to fix and understand the fault.